Here are the winning numbers for Tuesday 9th February 2016. It’s week 6 and today you’re playing on the orange page for a prize of €300
Today’s Jackpot is €6,500
If you fill a panel please phone the number printed on the back of your book on the day of your win to claim your prize.
How Radio Bingo Works
- Pick up a bingo book at your nearest outlet and get ready to mark the page for the day you’re plauying – every day has a specific colour.
- Using your 45 free startup numbers, which you will find on the page for the day you’re playing, begin marking off your panels.
- Listen out to KCLR’s Radio Bingo for your additional 10 numbers each day to help fill a panel. Catch them Monday to Friday at 8.30am, 10.30am, 1.30pm and 6.30pm. You’ll also find the numbers at the top of this page and via Facebook.
- If you fill a single panel for the day you’re playing, then phone the number on the back of your book, you could be a winner!
- Keep on playing! There’s 5 pages in your book for each of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday giving you 5 chances to win every week – including our jackpot of up to €20,000.
How The Money Is Won
On Jackpot Day, which is Tuesday, the Jackpot number for that day will be called out prior to the daily numbers and will be put back into the drum. If the Jackpot number is called out from the daily numbers and is in the group of numbers (ie 10th number, 9th or 10th number etc) and you fill a panel containing the Jackpot Number, you are the winner of the Jackpot.
If the Jackpot is not won, it rolls over to the following week.
In the event of there being more than one claim any day, the prize in question will be divided amongst those qualifying. If there are no claims the daily prize will increase by €50 per day until it is won.
No prize money will be paid without production of the winning booklet.
KCLR96FM reserve the right to use the names of Radio Bingo winners for publicity purposes.
Where To Get Your Bingo Book
Looking to pick up your bingo book in Kilkenny or Carlow? See our full list of retailers here.