Here at KCLR we want to know if you were ‘born lucky’ – if you were, you could win from €5,000 to €50,000 on KCLR Breakfast with thanks to Barlo Opel, Kilkenny.
Your birth date could be the lucky date, because if it matches the Born Lucky birthday generator, you could be the winner!
- Match the correct month and day, you could win €5,000
- match the correct month, day, and year, you could win €50,000
It all takes place on KCLR Breakfast’s brand new and biggest ever competition – Born Lucky.
- Text KCLR LUCKY along with your name and details to 57003*
Registration opens 7am on Monday 20 February and from Monday 27 February, John and Edwina will be taking one lucky listener on air each morning to play Born Lucky. Could it be you?
Texts cost €1, standard network charges may apply. All entrants must be over 18. Terms and conditions apply, see below for details.
Terms & Conditions
The following are stardard terms and conditions for KCLR-run competitions on air or online and are subject to change.
- The promoter is: CK Broadcasting Ltd t/a KCLR96FM whose registered office is at Leggettsrath Business Park, Carlow Road, Kilkenny
- Employees of KCLR96FM or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Where entry is by text message strictly to 083 3069696, there shall be deemed no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Please note that your network may charge you separately for text/SMS messages.
- Where entry is via text message to our five-digit text number you acknowledge that this is a premium text line service and you may be charged a rate higher than ‘standard’ SMS rates as applied by your network. Premium service provided by Phonovation.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are provided on air and where relevant on the supporting show page online at kclr96fm.com.
- Closing date for entry will be announced on air during promotion of competition. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Entries received to premium lines before or after competition dates may still be charged.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- If you are called to come on air, or are advised you will be called as part of a competition and miss the call, or cannot receive a call, we will move on to the next possible caller in order to continue with or complete the competition.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by judges under the rules of the competition set forth on air and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by phone or SMS within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Additional Terms & Conditions, Born Lucky
The following terms and conditions apply for Born Lucky, where KCLR shall be deemed the Sponsor and Born Lucky shall be deemed the Promotion.
A. Employees, agents, successors, and assignees of Sponsor, its advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this Promotion, as well as family and household members of same, shall be ineligible to participate in the Promotion and shall be ineligible for any prize covered herein.
B. Names and likenesses of Promotion winner(s) may be used by Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee(s) for promotional purposes without further compensation to Sponsor or the Promotion winner(s).
C. Match the correct month and day, you could win €5,000
D. Match the correct month, day, and year, you could win €50,000
E. Should you be selected for registration, you will be required to provide the last for digits of one of the following – current national passport number or Irish Drivers License number or NI number or the last 4 digits of a valid credit card/debit card. For purposes of this contract, a contestant’s birth date is the birth date of record in the official records of the governmental agency that issued the ID Number entered for the contestant.
F. Should your birth date be the winning date, your full PPS number or other identification number as outlined in point E and a copy of photo identification will be required to verify and claim your prize
G. Should the date of birth supplied be the winning date, and your corresponding details (PPS number, proof of date of birth or otherwise) result in conflicting dates, your winning entry will be declared null and void.