Win a trip to London to roar on Carlow
With thanks to CityJet, the official Airline partner to The London GAA Club Championships and Leinster rugby, we’re offering listeners a chance to get their hands on flights from Dublin to London on June 24th (returning 25th June) including an overnight stay for two on the night of the 24th and two tickets to Carlow’s All-Ireland football qualifier against London on Sunday 25th of June at Ruislip (1pm kick off).
CityJet fly to London City Airport only 20 mins from the centre of London. Every passenger with CityJet gets one free checked bag and complimentary drinks and snacks on board.
So when you search on CityJet.com for a fare to London the first price you see is the price you pay there are no hidden extras.
Tune in to KCLR Breakfast, KCLR Live, KCLR Lunch and KCLR Drive for your chances to enter. Winner will be announced on KCLR Live on Friday 16 June.
Terms: Flights and rooms have no cash value and are non-changeable or transferable. Flights Dublin to London depart Dublin at 10.10am. Flight London to Dublin departs London at 20:05. Entrants must be over 18, have a valid passport and must be available to travel on the weekend of 24 and 25 June. Does not include airport transfers.
Are you Summer Ready? You could be with KCLR Breakfast. Every second Wednesday tune in to hear how you could win Shellac Colour Nails & He Shi Full Body Spray Tan with KO Spa & Beauty at the Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel.
Terms & Conditions
The following are stardard terms and conditions for KCLR-run competitions on air or online and are subject to change.
- The promoter is: CK Broadcasting Ltd t/a KCLR96FM whose registered office is at Leggettsrath Business Park, Carlow Road, Kilkenny
- Employees of KCLR96FM or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Where entry is by text message strictly to 083 3069696, there shall be deemed no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Please note that your network may charge you separately for text/SMS messages.
- Where entry is via text message to our five-digit text number you acknowledge that this is a premium text line service and you may be charged a rate higher than ‘standard’ SMS rates as applied by your network. Premium service provided by Phonovation.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are provided on air and where relevant on the supporting show page online at kclr96fm.com.
- Closing date for entry will be announced on air during promotion of competition. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Entries received to premium lines before or after competition dates may still be charged.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- If you are called to come on air, or are advised you will be called as part of a competition and miss the call, or cannot receive a call, we will move on to the next possible caller in order to continue with or complete the competition.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by judges under the rules of the competition set forth on air and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by phone or SMS within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.