Accounts Assistants needed in Kilkenny, permanent and temporary positions – must have previous relevant experience. Call Niamh in Hartley People to hear more.
- Accounts administration including data preparation and entry
- Accounts reconciliations
- Making returns on ROS.
- Prepare reports using Excel
- Preparation and delivery of timely and accurate reports
- Actively support Continuous Improvement initiatives within the company
- Maintain and update the price books
- Ability to handle complex accounts queries
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Third Level qualification in Accountancy/Finance is essential
- 1 – 2 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent numerical and mathematical skills
- Computer literacy and a high level of Excel expertise is essentia
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. If you meet the criteria for this position, we will provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your consent.
For immediate consideration please call Niamh on 051-878 813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.