As the county tourism marketing and development company Carlow Tourism organises a range of festivals
and events throughout the calendar year including the Celtic Taste of Carlow, Carlow Garden Festival,
County Carlow Golf Classic, Big Houses and Gardens Festival and Carlow Autumn Walking Festival.
The company also provides marketing support to a number of other festivals throughout the year.
Applicants for the position of Festival and Events Co-ordinator should have;
- Prior experience in planning, co-ordinating and executing festivals and events.
- Marketing and digital marketing experience
- Excellent organisational, budgetary and IT skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with a service-orientated attitude to work.
- Third level qualification in a related field would be advantageous.Access to transport and a full clean driving licence.
An attractive salary commensurate with experience is on offer to the successful candidate.
Contract: Fixed term contract for a one-year period
Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV, with a detailed cover letter to Ms. Eileen O’ Rourke, CEO, Carlow Tourism, College Street, Carlow or by email to [email protected]
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 20th January 2017 at 5pm. No late applications will be accepted. Shortlisting will apply. The successful candidate will be required to start in early February.
Carlow Tourism ltd. is an equal opportunities employer. Supported by Carlow County Council and REDZ.