Carlow Citizens Information Service are recruiting an Information Officer (Permanent Part-Time 17.5 hours per week)
- Educated to Leaving Certificate standard, or equivalent, with a minimum of one years’ experience of working in an information, advice and advocacy setting
- Or, less formal academic qualifications with a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in an information, advice, advocacy or legal setting.
- An understanding of the issues around the provision of and access to information, advice and advocacy services
- Working knowledge and understanding of how the social welfare, health and income tax systems operate and a working knowledge of at least one of the following subject areas: employment, housing, consumers or education.
- Excellent organisational, administrative and IT skills.