Laharts are now recruiting a Trainee Car Sales Executive. If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please forward your CV to [email protected]
Trainee Car Sales Executive
Laharts Volkswagen are looking for a Trainee Car Sales Executive to join our Dealership. The role will involve participating in all stages of the Sales process including
- Follow the company sales process rigidly in pursuit of vehicle sales
- Manage and develop customer follow-up and prospecting systems designed to created additional sales opportunities for repeat and new business.
- Effectively manage the customer through the entire sales process; from enquiry to delivery and beyond.
- Achieve agreed sales targets for new and or used vehicles
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with customers to ensure repeat business
- Maintain and accurately record all customer contact details on company CRM system
- Complete accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented in part-exchange, agreeing values with the Sales Manager
- Liaising with the service and parts department in getting cars prepared for sale
The candidate will be providing support to the existing Sales team.
Attending training on a regular basis to maintain produce knowledge while increasing your skills to achieve the standards required and become a Sales Executive. We will recognise and regard your hard work, achievements and loyalty with our excellent reward and benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a bonus scheme.
This position is very hands-on and the successful candidate must be prepared to participate in all areas of the business, full training and coaching will be provided to the right candidate. This is a really exciting opportunity.
- Full clean drivers license
- Professional appearance and manner
- Customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy – MS Office
- Ability to work on their own initiative
To apply, please send your CV and a covering note via email to [email protected]