Full public transport services are continuing to operate, other than a limited number of commercial services – for a list of these services please visit the Transport for Ireland website.
- All Bus Éireann PSO and Expressway services are currently operating as scheduled.
- In the event of any service disruption, all updates will be posted to www.buseireann.ie, www.expressway.ie, and on our Twitter and Facebook pages.
- In light of the school closures, school transport services will not operate again until Monday, 30 March or until such time as schools reopen.
- Where possible customers should use a Leap card, book on-line or purchase their ticket through a TVM.
JJ Kavanagh & Sons
The local company have restricted their service to five routes around the country.
- 139 Naas – Blanchardstown
- 183 Glendalough – Wicklow
- 363 Tallow – Lismore – Cappoquin to Dungarvan
- 367A Dungarvan to Waterford
- 607 – 617 Waterford Cities Services
Rail services will continue to operate with the exception of a few Enterprise services, and will continue to do so unless public policy or the advice of health professionals changes, or unless their workforce is impacted to an extent which makes service reduction unavoidable.
All Local Link services shall continue.
In addition, a number of Local Link services are offering to deliver critical medical supplies to the elderly, the vulnerable and sick within rural areas. Those in need of such support should contact their Local Link provider.
To contact your Local Link office and inquiry directly please visit Your Local Link page
7s Taxis would like to reassure the people of Kilkenny that they will continue to provide a taxi service for the foreseeable future. For taxi service updates phone: 056 777 7777.