Modern Printers are one of the leading print companies in the South East. With over 50 years’ experience servicing the Kilkenny and greater areas, we now have a permanent opportunity to hire a client facing Administrative Assistant to join our office team.
Working within a busy team you will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients from corporate to public sector. You will develop your skills in all aspects of the print process and will get the opportunity to work with clients on a large variety of products to include: self-published books, corporate print material, signage and promotional products, vehicle wraps to name a few.
Client Account Assistant
Key duties will include:
- Main point of contact to variety of clients large and small across corporate and public sector
- Liaising with clients over the phone, via email and at the counter
- Preparing customer quotations and processing orders
- Work with colleagues in graphic design and production to ensure orders designed and processed correctly and on time
- Answering customer queries, solving problems
- Prepare deliveries and arrange courier pickups and collections
- Manage a varied busy workload which will include both small and large jobs and prioritise as required on a daily basis
- Reporting to management on ongoing client requirements
- Ordering of materials and parts as required
Experience and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will have strong office administration and customer service skills together with the capability to manage a busy workload.
- A minimum of two solid year’s relevant experience in an administrative customer facing role within an office environment
- Strong IT literacy: you will learn a bespoke print estimate and ordering system. Training will be provided. Proficient with Microsoft Office package
- Expend good time management and multitasking skills to ensure that tasks get completed on time. Think ahead. We are looking for someone to perform all jobs adhering to the highest quality standards and in the most efficient manner.
- Previous experience in print would be ideal but not essential
- Third level qualification desirable
- Demonstrated experience in developing strong working relationships with internal and external customers
Please send your CV in confidence to [email protected]