Brett’s Hardware & Builders Providers Callan
Administrative Officer job Position
We are now interviewing for Administrative Officer to join our new team in Callan county Kilkenny to support our daily office procedures. This is a full-time position working alongside senior management team to support and assist in the development of our new business.
A successful Administrative Officer will act as a point of contact for all employees providing administrative support and managing stationary stocks for the branch, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and budgets) and organizing company records. If you have previous experience as Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we would like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Preparing regular financial reports and administrative reports
- Update company policies and procedures as needed by senior Management
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and branch budgets
- Reconciliation of daily cash flow and banking requirements
- Credit control and debtor’s management
- Supplier management including term and conditions, credit limits, supplier returns credits and payments
- Maintaining and update company database
- Answer queries from suppliers and clients
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office MS Excel and MS Word
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus.
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV with cover letter for the attention of Noel Burke to [email protected]