Hoyne Transport are seeking artic drivers for a varied role in our long-standing family business. The ideal candidate will work as part of a team in delivering a quality service to our clients.
We operate on a nation-wide basis in the transport of round timber logs, steel, animal farm feed deliveries & low-loader hire.
Key Duties Responsibilities
- Delivering products to customers property
- Dealing with clients face to face.
- Ensuring all calls on route sheet are completed
- Notifying management of any customers’ issues in a prompt fashion
- Interact with customers and work colleagues in a professional and cheerful manner
- Complete customer requests in a professional and timely manner
- Receive orders in a professional manner
- Report maintenance problems to supervisor
- Keep vehicle clean inside and out
- Follow all safety regulations and precautions
- Wear all required and necessary Personal Protective Equipment
- Performs other related work as required
- Full Clean C+E License, CPC & Digital Taco Card required.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken is essential.
- Customer Service Skills/Good Attitude.
- Flexibility to working hours and willing to sleep out as required.
- A permanent contract, with an hourly rate, is on offer for the right candidate.
Applications: Please send your CV to [email protected]
You can call Vincent on 086 839 3545 if you have any queries in relation to this position.