Dairy Direct are now adding a new member to our Dairy Hygiene Team. This role is to identify and develop customers within an existing customer base. They will follow up clients queries and solidify relationships and will attend a number of Agricultural Shows during the year. The candidate will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
Are you an excellent communicator with superior people skills? Are you a motivated Self-Starter?
- Develop relationships with existing customers and potential customers
- Go the “extra mile” to exceed customer expectations and facilitate future sales
- An interest in Dairy Farming and Dairy Hygiene
- Some experience as a Sales representative or a similar customer service role
- Ability to work with new computer programs (e.g. CRM software)
- Ability to learn about products and services with a hunger for knowledge
- Excellent communication, reporting and negotiation skills and an ability to bring people with you
This position is for 20 hours per week and can be Office Based, there will be opportunity to work from home for the right candidate. Full training will be provided.
Hours: 20 per week initially
Dairy Direct Ltd
Applications to [email protected]
Closing Date 30th September
Founded in 2011 Dairy Direct are specialists in controlling on-farm milk quality results (TBC’s, SCC’s, Thermodurics and TCM’s) through Technical Knowledge and the application of quality products. We offer extensive Hoofcare Programmes and the new Advantage Feeders, the revolution in supplement feeding.
Through our Fourtress product range, we bring together manufacturing excellence, high-performance quality products and a deep knowledge of the dairy hygiene sector. This brings a systematic and logical approach to problem-solving coupled with a refreshingly open-minded approach to new methods and ideas that bring the latest science and innovation to the Industry.