La Rivista is a very successful long established restaurant in the heart of Kilkenny City and we are looking for an experienced Head Chef.
Applicants must have at least 3 years experience working in a similar role. We have a strong emphasis on providing excellent quality food to a very high standard. We are recruiting a Head Chef to lead our busy team and are looking for an individual who has a genuine interest in food.
We will offer a good salary, with excellent terms and conditions to the right candidate. We’re looking for a professional who is dedicated to food quality and sets high standards for their output.
Head Chef responsibilities & requirements:
- Create schedules for kitchen staff to ensure optimum resource management and speed of service
- Train new and existing kitchen staff on the preparation, arrangement and plating of dishes per the current menu
- Design new menu choices based on seasonal ingredients and customer demand
- Track, record and replenish inventory as needed
- Cross-train kitchen staff on multiple stations
- Pricing menu items
- 3+ years’ culinary experience in similar position
- High level of creativity and reliability
- Flexible schedule required
You will Need to take ownership of the kitchen & ensure to deliver the highest quality of food to our guests.
Please email your CV and cover letter to Jennifer – [email protected].
Link to Website http://larivista.ie/2020/07/09/head-chef-vacancy/