Kilkenny County Childcare Committee has a vacancy for the following:
Information Officer/Administrative Assistant Maternity Cover (initial 6-month contract)
The person appointed will have:
- A third-level qualification (Level 7 or higher) in Early Childhood Care and Education or equivalent.
- Experience working in the Early Years sector.
- Good working knowledge of Early Childhood Care and Education policy and practice.
- Good and up-to-date working knowledge of the DCEDIY funding schemes including ECCE, NCS and Core Funding.
- Good and up-to-date working knowledge of the Hive IT platform.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and digital) and organisation skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- A strong ability to deal with enquiries from the public.
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience at Local Authority Grade 4.
Full application information is available at: www.activelink.ie/node/103344
Applications open until 5pm on Wednesday 11th October 2023.