A dynamic committed Manager is required for the care of older religious sisters in their own home, Madonna House, Ferrybank Waterford.
- Some involvement in the health needs of other Sisters who may also need assistance
- The successful Candidate must be:
- Currently registered with An Board Altranais.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in care of the older adult.
- A qualification in gerontology is desirable.
- Have a strong qualification and experience in management.
- Have strong leadership qualities.
- Have ability to motivate self and others as well as promote team environment.
Application in writing with CV to:
Chair Person Board of Management
27 Berkley Court, May Park Village, Waterford
Informal enquiries to Sr Ellen O Leary 086 – 3997556