EXCELLENCE THROUGH ENGINEERING
Network Technician Traineeship
Gaeltec’s core areas of expertise are Energy Transmission and Distribution Systems and Telecommunication Infrastructure.
With the Network Technician Traineeship, we are selecting a new generation of professionals to join our team in an exciting opportunity with vast career progression opportunities.
In the Network Technician Traineeship, the selected candidates will be given the opportunity to develop a career in the Power sector, and will develop the necessary knowledge and skills involved in the Construction and Maintenance of Electrical Infrastructure across all voltages.
The programme takes place in Kilkenny, and starts on the 16th of February 2020.
The selection process of candidates is now open, and candidates should apply by submitting their CV to Gaeltec Utilities Ltd, on [email protected] and must reference “Network Technician Traineeship”
Candidates must fulfil the following entry requirements:
- Must have driving license
- Must be willing to work nationwide
- Must pass a medical assessment
- Previous experience in Construction or Agriculture is considered a plus
- Must be able to work at heights
- Must possess the minimum fitness levels for a role of this kind
- Over 18 years of age