CR Payroll Solutions is seeking a number of Senior Payroll Specialists for permanent opportunities in Kilkenny.
Delivering exceptional service to clients, we operate with a passion and sharp focus on providing industry leading expertise and deep payroll knowledge to clients.
Due to significant growth, there is a requirement for a technical and experienced Senior Payroll Specialist to join the team of fully trained and experienced Payroll professionals based in Kilkenny.
The Senior Payroll Specialist will have responsibility for, but not limited to, the following:
- Preparation of weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly payrolls.
- Payroll implementation.
- Calculation of PAYE, PRSI, USC, Pensions and all other statutory/voluntary deductions.
- Domestic and International Payroll
- Provide secure payslips for employees through email or self-service portal.
- Liaising directly with Clients
- Audit of Payroll and processes/ procedures.
- Completion of new starters and leavers registrations.
- Calculation of Taxes and BIK on benefits.
- IPASS Qualified
- Highly experienced in using Payroll Systems
- Very strong attention to detail
- High Level of Microsoft Excel
- Experience processing high levels of Payroll on a weekly/monthly basis.
This is an opportunity to join a progressive employer with a dept of experience where you will develop professionally while working in a supportive and inclusive environment.
For a confidential discussion on this opportunity, please email [email protected].