Are you interested in working for a progressive world-class healthcare company? Vhi Healthcare is a provider of quality healthcare solutions. We are a dynamic and professional organisation with membership in excess of 1million.
Vhi offers employees opportunities for advancement, continuous learning and development. Following successful completion of the Professional Sales Advisor Programme and successful completion of six months probationary period, Customer Care Sales Advisors will be awarded a Certificate in Professional Sales Advice, Level 6 Award from Carlow Institute of Technology. Vhi are focused on developing our people’s skills within all areas of our business. We provide excellent training with the opportunity to progress and develop your career within our organisation. We actively promote life-long learning and support all our staff throughout their career path.
In addition to salary, we offer an excellent benefits package.
Since 1957 Vhi has been helping people in Ireland to access the best value, quality private healthcare through its extensive range of diverse healthcare products and services.
We are proud to say that with more than one million customers, we continue to be the market leader for health insurance in Ireland. Our brand promise is ‘When you need us, we’re there’ and this is true for practically every medical eventuality.
We are continuing to develop our range of quality products and services. As a market leader our objective is to become the premier provider of quality healthcare and financial products for our members throughout their lives.
These vacancies are for full time permanent contracts based in Kilkenny for a March start date.
The role will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Working within a fast-paced environment handling Sales and Retention inbound / outbound calls for New and Existing Customers.
- Providing excellent advice and service on how our customers are covered on their health insurance plan.
- Profiling our customer requirements in order to offer a health care solution from our range of Vhi Healthcare product suite.
- Consistently demonstrate a strong customer focus by maintaining a high level of engagement with customers and ensuring all customer service standards are met.
- Delivering on our brand promise of ‘When you need us, we’re there’.
- Effectively multi-task by managing calls while also recording all on-going customer contacts and sales activity using our Customer Management System.
- Meeting and exceeding individual targets and ensuring all service levels are met. Keep informed of Vhi Healthcare products and services, industry trends and competitor activities.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships within the team and with all internal departments.
- Customer focused
- Team oriented
- Highly motivated & committed to the delivery of first class customer service
Then we are interested in meeting you!
- Excellent computer skills & proven administration skills with the ability to navigate multiple systems.
- Excellent communication & influencing skills and highly proficient in written and spoken English.
- Ideally a Third Level Qualification or 1 to 2 year’s experience in a Sales/Customer Service role
- Proven ability to work in a target driven environment and results focused
- A high degree of flexibility, with strong team spirit
- Initiative, self- motivation and resilience.
- Proven accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be an Accredited Product Advisor (APA/ CIP or Dip PMI) or willing to undertake same
- Demonstrates alignment with the Vhi Values.
This is a CF-3 and CF-4 role under the Central Bank’s Fitness and Probity regime.
Please apply on our website: www.vhi.ie/about/recruitment
Closing date: 16th February 2020
Vhi is an equal opportunities employer.
Part of the recruitment process may involve a video interview, details of which will be sent to you by e-mail if we are progressing your application.
We keep the information that you provide us, for a period of 2 years. The information will be used for recruitment purposes only. Your information will not be transferred outside of Ireland. By submitting your application to us you show that you agree to this.