KCLR is the most listened to radio station in Kilkenny and Carlow according to the latest listenership research carried out by IPSOS MRBI for the JNLR report (2018/2).
The station is a powerful advertising and marketing medium with 67,000 adult listeners every week.
That’s a potential 67,000 customers for your business or event.
Further to our on air activity, we’re tracked by another 60,000 on social media with an reach over 250,000 on a weekly basis and our website is now serving over 1.2m page views every month, delivering the very best in local news and sport along with daily bingo updates, bereavement notices, job listings, our events guide and much, much more.
With local presenters who understand local matters working on every show, every day, every week, there’s countless reasons to choose KCLR.
Let our business help your business – call 1890 90 9696 today to speak to our sales and advertising team or to arrange visit to the station and see how we can best assist your needs.
Why Choose Radio
According to the latest round of JNLR listenership results, publishing in July 2018
- 82% of people in Ireland listened to the radio yesterday.
- On average, they spend in excess of 4 hours with radio every day.
- When it comes to any audio listening in Ireland, live radio rules with 85.5%. This compares to 8.1% of owned music and 4.9% to Spotify.
- Radio also dominates when compared with other media – 51.94% of all adults in Ireland used Social Media yesterday and just 31.12% read a national newspaper.
- 254,000 people in Ireland listened to radio via a radio station App and 72.6% listened via the Irish Radioplayer in the last seven days.