In App Competitions
Newpark Hotel Giveaway – Running Friday 6 – Friday 13 July
- Prize is a voucher for two nights bed and breakfast with one evening meal and two spa treatments.
- Available from Sunday to Thursday, excluding July and August
- Valid through to March 2019
- Entry is via app only
- To enter, you must have a social media account (e.g. Facebook) connected to the KCLR App, follow the instructions by visiting Offers & Competitions in the app.
General Competition Terms & Conditions
The following are standard terms and conditions for KCLR-run competitions on air or online and are subject to change.
- The promoter is: CK Broadcasting Ltd t/a KCLR96FM whose registered office is at Leggettsrath Business Park, Carlow Road, Kilkenny
- Employees of KCLR96FM or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Where entry is by text message strictly to 083 3069696, there shall be deemed no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Please note that your network may charge you separately for text/SMS messages.
- Where entry is via text message to our five-digit text number you acknowledge that this is a premium text line service and you may be charged a rate higher than ‘standard’ SMS rates as applied by your network. Premium service provided by Phonovation.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are provided on air and where relevant on the supporting show page online at kclr96fm.com.
- Closing date for entry will be announced on air during promotion of competition. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Entries received to premium lines before or after competition dates may still be charged.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- If you are called to come on air, or are advised you will be called as part of a competition and miss the call, or cannot receive a call, we will move on to the next possible caller in order to continue with or complete the competition.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by judges under the rules of the competition set forth on air and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by phone or SMS within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Additional Terms: Online Competitions
- For competitions involving online voting only one vote for each valid email address will be accepted and we reserve the right to disqualify any entrant making, or attempting to make, multiple votes.
- Voting and participating in an interactive poll is intended for individuals as consumers and the programme producers reserve the right to discount voles or polls if they reasonably consider them to have been made other than by individuals as consumers and those within the jurisdiction.
- The result of the vote or poll will be established from all eligible votes or poll entries submitted between the opening date/time and the closing date/time of that vote or poll and received by KCLR and/or the producer of the programme. The outcome of the vote or poll will be revealed and/or published after the lines have closed.
- KCLR reserve the right to omit any votes or poll entries in a competition that it deems to be multiple or an attempt to manipulate the vote.
- In the case of competitions on social networks, the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social network platform. You are providing your information to KCLR and not to any social network platform. The information you provide will only be used for the administration of the competition by KCLR unless otherwise stated.
- No social network platform is liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the promotion, competition or prizes.
- KCLR accepts no liability in respect of competitions operated on behalf of agencies, third parties, sponsors.
- KCLR accepts no responsibility for incomplete, lost or entries processed late due to technical malfunction.