- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra
- 4 skinless haddock fillets approx 150g/5oz each
- 2 handfulls of cherry tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp horseradish sauce
- 100g/4oz breadcrumbs
- 1 lemon, zest & juice
- 2 handfulls flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
Preheat oven to 220c or 200c for fan oven. Gas mark 7
- Lightly oil a large baking tray, lay haddock and tomatoes alongside each other.
- Mix mayonnaise with garlic then spread evenly over fish
- Toss the breadcrumbs, lemon zest, juice, parsley and seasoning together.
- Top the fish with breadcrumb mix
- Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil over the fish and tomatoes
- Bake for 15 mins until the crust is golden
For more recipes, tune in to The Sue Nunn Show every Thursday after 11am to hear what Anne’s cooking next.